Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More outstanding movie news

Jeffery Tambor said the Arrested Development movie is a go!
"After months of speculation. I think we have finally figured out for sure that we are indeed doing an 'Arrested Development' movie,' Tambor said. 'I am very excited about that. I love that cast and crew and I felt like we had more to say.'
Yes! Excellent!

After watching 3 seasons of the Office, I no longer say its definitely the best show ever, but it probably is, since it never really had UMMs (Uncomfortable Michael moments). By the way, that is a term I just made up, unlike a lot of things which I borrow from elsewhere. When season 5 starts, feel free to comment to coworkers, "that episode had a serious case of the UMMs".

1 comment:

jt said...

UMMs are specifically the reason Kathleen doesn't watch that show. They're too uncomfortable for her. Me, they're one of the reasons I like it.