Thursday, August 9, 2007

Followups

A timely movie trailer

I finally set up a personalized Chronicle Comics page--don't even need a registration. That is convenient! So now I can look at Mark Trail & Mary Worth on the same page. Foob too!

The transition to the 4x6 lifting went well i guess. I haven't been this sore since... a very long time ago. I think it was the weighted walking lunges shortly after squats that did me in. As to JT's follow up about diet--that's not consistent. I'm doing a better job of doing smaller meals and light snacking, and I've reduced the bad, but there's not always enough good (it's been 2-3 weeks since we've been to costco and bought produce in bulk, which as a household of two, requires us to go through it quickly)

Mother Teresa is sitting at $6100.

Re Firefox extensions, the google notebook one looks interesting, though i haven't actually used it yet. Another that I have is "Image zoom" which provides better control over sizes of images on a website.

some of Thursday's finance stuff was a bit esoteric. I'll try and do better, but I figure if the sole standard is giving something to look at other than work, your standards won't be all that high either.

1 comment:

jt said...

we're trying this (http://www.bountifulbaskets.org) for the first time tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes (buying and cooking for two, too).